Senin, Agustus 29, 2016

(ANSWERS) Choices: Stories You Play - The Freshman Book 1 Chapter 1


 

 

Hey There~

Today, I want to share my experience with new game from pixelberry, Choices : Stories You Play.
I think many gamers know that the game is almost similar with Episodes. Now that I've played both game, I know some players struggles with the answers should we choose. To be honest, when I play Episodes: Demi Lovato season 1 and 2, I looked up the answers through many sites. And When I looked up for answers of Choices, barely exist. So, I summarize the answers for you. (Since I played over and over again). Hope this will help you. Oh yeah, just for you know, I tried the mod app, but It only works for chapter 1 in each stories. And even if you have unlimited diamonds on the moded app, but you can not play the side story of Chris/ Kaitlyn/ James that need some diamonds. So forget those moded app in any other sites, not 100% works. Since the only free diamonds from the game is after you finished a chapter, then, that's the only you'll have to do. Do over the story over and over again.
(Example, you'll have 25 diamonds for starter. The Freshman book 1 have 17 chapters. If you finish those 17 chapters without spending any diamonds, then you'll have 25+17 = 42 diamonds. Get it ?)

Currently, I'm playing The Freshman book 1.
Potential lover will be :
Chris =  Football player who still recover from a heart break and one of your roomies.
James = Your co-worker who turns out to be your senior and rich. His passion is writting.
Kaitlyn = Your best friend and one of your roomies.

Chapter 1

Question 1
(You bumped into Chris and Chris is trying to help you.)

Well, you could...
*Help me with my bag. (Chris will see your Bra in your bag
*Kiss my hand and make it better. (Your relationship with Chris will be affected)
*Get on your knees and beg for forgiveness.

Question 2
(Becca shows up and make a scene)

Oh yeah?
*I couldn't care less about your love life.
*News flash... Chris is mine! (If you choose this, Becca will grin at you)
*Forget Chris! What about my clothes? (If you choose this, Becca will humiliate you)

Question 3
(You've been praised by Kaitlyn on your first met)

Thanks...
*I am super pretty.
*You're super hot! (Your relationship with Kaitlyn will affected)
*I can tell we're going to get along.

Question 4
(Kaitlyn told you that you'll be living with other 4 remaining roomies)

That's...
*Awesome!
*Horrible!
*Sexy!
(Any answer will be fine)

Question 5

(Choose your outfit for a fair)
*Bikin (12 Diamonds needed) (Everybody will noticed your first appearance, and Your relationship with Chris will affected)
*White Shirt
*No Changes

[If you choose Bikin]
(Chris noticed you when you did the slide and Kaitlyn will gives a snow cone)

I'm smiling because...
*I think a cute guy is into me!
*I'm happy to be here with you! (Your relationship with Kaitlyn will affected)
*SNOW CONE!

Question 6
(You saw Becca holding a cup of coffe)

(What should I do?)
* 'Accidentally' spill it on her (You've become Becca's Enemy)
*Take the high road.

Question 7
(There's a guy Kaitlyn pointed to you. It's James)

You mean that guy?
*He's not my type.
*He's totally my type. (you caught some attention)
*If it's got a pulse, I'm interested

Question 8
(You saw Abbie's painting)

I was just wondering...
*Where'd you learn to paint like that?
*Are you the girl in the painting?
(Any answer, Abbie will join you to rooftop.)

In the end of this chapter, you'll see Chris as one of your roomies.

3 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan

    1. Guys, I found the working tool for choices which gives you unlimited KEYS and DIAMONDS. It really is useful haha!


      CLICK HERE for THE only working hack/cheat tool


      CLICK HERE for THE only working hack/cheat tool


      It also has instructions on using for those new to this! Enjoy guys and just wanna say that this game is soooo addictive! :D



      Hapus
  2. popopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopoopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopópopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopo

    BalasHapus

Please leave your comments/questions/critics/tips for this blog. (^_^)/ Thank you~